If you’re injured from a Car Accident or Auto Injury and living in Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Kenneth City, Largo, St.Petersburg, and looking for a Auto Accident Injury Clinic, Auto Accident doctor you’ve come to the right place! Dr. Viet Nguyen and his caring staff are here to help with a unique approach to the art and science of Chiropractic Care. From Chiropractic Manipulations, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Spinal Decompression will help to relief headache, back/neck pain, and beyond for Auto Accident Injury patients, all the care you need is right here under one roof.
Patients throughout Pinellas Park and Pinellas County have relied upon our superior level of care. Through a combination of cutting-edge technology, skill and compassion, Dr. Nguyen and his staff provide a gentle, comfortable, affordable and effective experience that far exceeds your expectations. Our Pinellas Park chiropractic patients have been thrilled with their results, as well as the confidence and satisfaction that come with pain relief and wellness.
Dr. Viet Nguyen and all of us here at the Nguyen Accident Injury & Wellness Clinic in Pinellas Park look forward to the opportunity to serve you. We are confident that we can provide you with an outstanding level of chiropractic care, no matter how simple or specialized your care needs. Call and make your appointment today!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE EXAMINED AFTER CAR ACCIDENT
- You may have injuries and not know it
- Whiplash injuries may not show any symptoms from days to few weeks later
- Medical professionals all agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most critical and treatment can be the most effective
- Automobile accident injuries occur with speeds as low a 5 MPH. You may have much more damage than your car (never compare your body to a car)
- Soft-tissue injuries are permanent, as scar tissues can form in your muscles leaving them less flexible and prone to re-injury in the future if you don’t receive treatment
- If you act quickly you preserve your legal rights. Getting prompt medical treatment; preserves your rights, otherwise you may get benefits denied or limited (Florida State, you have 14 days to see a doctor starting 2013)
- Even if it’s your fault or you don’t have any health insurance, call us
- For peace of mind . If you are not injured you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and x-rays and found out everything was fine
- Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and will require more treatments
- If you are injured your injuries usually will not heal properly on their own causing you pain months to years later